Friday, 19 December 2008

Welcome to SLE102 in 2009!

Hi

Welcome to the SLE102 blog. I plan to post at least once a week to this blog while the module is running, as an example of the way in which blogs can be used to support learning and provide links to related materials.

Please comment on the blog posts - this is intended to be a conversation rather than just me spouting my ideas at you, and it will be easier for me if I have some communication from my audience!

This is the third year in which I've posted to the blog - scroll down and click on the link to older posts if you would like to see the sort of things I've said in the past and the comments that have been made. The labels organise all the blog posts into subject categories, so click on a label if you would like to see all the posts made on various topics.

Best wishes

Rachel

PS Don't be surprised if the appearance of the blog changes a bit during the semester - Blogger has a lot of different templates and I'm not sure if I've chosen the best one just yet!