Friday, 9 February 2007

SLE102 starting soon!

Hi

I'm getting quite excited about this now. We've been working hard to make sure that the course materials are really up-to-date and I've learned a lot about new technologies myself.

John should be emailing students registered for SLE102 today, which means that people will be discovering my blog quite soon. I'm hoping that I'll get some comments here so that I start to find out who my audience is. By the way, if your comment takes a while to appear don't despair: there is a facility on Blogger to allow me to moderate comments, which basically means I'll be emailed whenever someone makes a comment and I can choose whether to allow the comment to display or not. At the moment I've got the moderation switched on, but I might just switch it off in the next few weeks - it depends how nice your comments are ;-)

Rachel